As a member of our Guild, you will receive a number of benefits, including:
Two on-line Journals:
The Dialogue: A quarterly on-line Journal on découpage topics
Focus on D.A.W.: A quarterly on-line Journal about découpage tutorials step by step with photos, articles from découpage seminars, workshops, and meetings.
- Members are welcome to exhibit their artworks in our Journals.
- Mentoring program is available to assist new decoupage members and provide them with one-on-one help.
- Participation in the Judging Programme to attain the higher qualifications of Layman, Journeyman and Master-crasftsman
- Qualification as Guild Teachers
- Possibility of organizing Conventions and Exhibits includes workshops and displays of decoupage art showing all techniques and so many possibilities – from pill boxes to grand pianos.
- Opportunity to interact with decoupeurs worldwide.
- Possibility of create Regional Chapters with other members living in same areas. Inspiration, creativity and knowledge are generated leading découpeurs to new horizons and lasting relationships.
Are you thinking of becoming a member of Decoupage Artists Worldwide. Click on the following links to download a free copy of our digital magazines The Dialogue and Focus on D.A.W.
If you enjoy reading the issue, support the Guild, by purchasing an annual membership!